- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Absolutely not! Here are some great ways to following a monsoon fitness regimen and remain fit and active during the rainy season.
Monsoon Fitness Tips For Exercising In The House -
1.You usually go for your walk or visit the gym at a scheduled time. Stick to the same time plan for your workout sessions at home. Also, dress the same way you do when you go out for a workout. Start with simple stretching exercises to warm-up.
2.Purchase few simple exercising devices like dumbells, skipping rope etc. If you always wanted to buy an indoor cycle or treadmill, this is the right time. It's a good option, as they can be used again during your next indoor monsoon workout session.
3.If you are someone who is not into working out in the gym, you can do some simple exercises at home as well. Sit-ups, waist bends, knee bends, calf exercises etc. are great ways to flex your muscles.
4.The stairs in your house are superb exercising device themselves. Walking up and down the stairs, is a superb tip for a good monsoon fitness.
5.Practice yoga. Yoga is an exercise that can be performed both indoors and outdoors. Select an airy spot in your house practice simple asanas to keep yourself fit. Yoga also helps reduce respiratory problems that are very common during the monsoon season.
6.An indoor jog on the spot or around a house jog is also beneficial. This monsoon fitness tip comes in handy when you want to shed off the extra fat accumulated through munching on tasty monsoon snacks. is one important way to shed off the extra fat.
7.If you love to dance, dance like nobody is watching. This helps you keep yourself flexible. This a fun tip to enjoy your indoor monsoon workout.
8.Cleaning your house is the best way to keep yourself from becoming a couch potato. Whenever there is a drizzle outside and you are stuck indoors for a couple of hours, clean out the shelves, cupboards or rooms.
So, this monsoon season prioritize your health and fitness by following the above mentioned workout tips.