- 2 min ago Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan: Five Times The Actor Charmed With His Fashion Choices
- 32 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 41 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Movies Broken But Beautiful Actor Vikrant Massey & Sheetal Thakur Had Secret Roka; To Get Engaged Soon
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Come Valentine's Day and some of us are planning to surprise our loved ones. Whatever or wherever the special date, we want to look our fashionable best. Yes, ladies, we all want to take a step beyond our comfort zone and look amazing. While some of us might choose traditional wears and some of us might opt for something western but whatever our choices, we want to look like never before. So, here we have compiled a list of some Valentine's Day-worthy outfits for you.
A Dreamy Number
There is nothing better than wearing an absolutely dreamy and wispy number on this day. Yes, you can select some lightweight and absolutely romantic numbers with organza trains. Adding to that, hues such as baby pink, lemon yellow, and deep red can work wonders if you are selecting a dreamy dress. These dresses are perfect if you are planning a candlelight dinner.
The Little Black Dress
If you are confused about which dress to pick and want to look stunning then go for a classic and structured little black dress. These dresses can make you look awesome in an instant and so effortlessly. The best part about an LBD is that you can wear it for almost any occasion or date. It is worth investing in.
A Delicate Salwar Kameez
If you want something traditional and comfortable, you can select a traditional salwar kameez. This humble attire can make you look a class apart and give you the satisfaction of trying out something different. You can opt for something floral and light-hued or you can wear something plain and spruce it up with an embroidered dupatta.
A Sexy Number
And why not sport something elegant and sexy? Yes, if you want to take a bold turn stylishly then go for dresses with sharp slits or something backless. Valentine's Day is about bringing out the best in you. You can go beyond the usual and take your loved one by surprise. So, are you ready to try out something unusual?
A Gorgeous Sari
If draped gracefully, saris can create a lasting impression. Saris are not something that we wear regularly, so on this special day, you can wear a beautiful sari and look ethereal. For those of you who can't drape a sari, there are plenty of pre-stitched, palazzo, and dhoti saris available. So, let not sari scare you away.
The Classy Pantsuit
Pantsuits have become one of the trendiest options ever. With pantsuits, you can channel your inner boss lady and it is something that you wouldn't find the most wearing on Valentine's Day. So, why don't you take a departure from those usual dresses and take a calculated risky turn with a pantsuit? Well, they say you can charm the pants off.
So, what are you going to wear on this Valentine's Day? Let us know that in the comment section.