- 35 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 1 hr ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- Technology Vivo Nex 3, Nex 3 5G Launched: Price, Specs, And Availability
- Movies Jay Bhanushali & Mahhi Vij REVEAL Their Daughter’s Name To Be Tara Jay Bhanushali In A CUTEST Way
- News This Uber driver singing Kumar Sanu hit 'Nazar Ke Saamney' is winning the internet
- Finance STC, MMTC Shares Crack Sharply On Reports Of Closure Of Trading Firms
- Automobiles Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Come Valentine's Day and some of us are planning to surprise our loved ones. Whatever or wherever the special date, we want to look our fashionable best. Yes, ladies, we all want to take a step beyond our comfort zone and look amazing. While some of us might choose traditional wears and some of us might opt for something western but whatever our choices, we want to look like never before. So, here we have compiled a list of some Valentine's Day-worthy outfits for you.
A Dreamy Number
There is nothing better than wearing an absolutely dreamy and wispy number on this day. Yes, you can select some lightweight and absolutely romantic numbers with organza trains. Adding to that, hues such as baby pink, lemon yellow, and deep red can work wonders if you are selecting a dreamy dress. These dresses are perfect if you are planning a candlelight dinner.
The Little Black Dress
If you are confused about which dress to pick and want to look stunning then go for a classic and structured little black dress. These dresses can make you look awesome in an instant and so effortlessly. The best part about an LBD is that you can wear it for almost any occasion or date. It is worth investing in.
A Delicate Salwar Kameez
If you want something traditional and comfortable, you can select a traditional salwar kameez. This humble attire can make you look a class apart and give you the satisfaction of trying out something different. You can opt for something floral and light-hued or you can wear something plain and spruce it up with an embroidered dupatta.
A Sexy Number
And why not sport something elegant and sexy? Yes, if you want to take a bold turn stylishly then go for dresses with sharp slits or something backless. Valentine's Day is about bringing out the best in you. You can go beyond the usual and take your loved one by surprise. So, are you ready to try out something unusual?
A Gorgeous Sari
If draped gracefully, saris can create a lasting impression. Saris are not something that we wear regularly, so on this special day, you can wear a beautiful sari and look ethereal. For those of you who can't drape a sari, there are plenty of pre-stitched, palazzo, and dhoti saris available. So, let not sari scare you away.
The Classy Pantsuit
Pantsuits have become one of the trendiest options ever. With pantsuits, you can channel your inner boss lady and it is something that you wouldn't find the most wearing on Valentine's Day. So, why don't you take a departure from those usual dresses and take a calculated risky turn with a pantsuit? Well, they say you can charm the pants off.
So, what are you going to wear on this Valentine's Day? Let us know that in the comment section.