- 9 hrs ago Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Pretty Floral Dress Would You Like To Flaunt At The Party?
- 9 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Know About The History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Exudes Fresh And Lively Vibes In Her Beach-Perfect Breezy Outfits
- 11 hrs ago 7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test, Day 3 Highlights: Dowrich, Brathwaite fifties help tourists tighten grip
- Movies Charu Asopa On Her Marriage With Rajeev Sen: He Has Moved Out, But I Am Still Staying In The House
- News WHO lauds Dharavi, Asia's largest slum for breaking COVID-19 transmission chain
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Listed On Amazon India Website: Launch Imminent?
- Automobiles MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower Dragged Down By Banks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Gone are the days of humble pants and shirts; men's fashion today has come a long way. We can no longer say that men don't have to do a lot of thinking where fashion is concerned. We also can no longer say that outfits for men are limited. Men are willing to experiment today and break the barriers, when it comes to dressing up.
Today's discerning men have broadened the perspective and they want much more than the usual. Sometimes, they take inspiration from the past and the other times, they find the layered outfits very appealing. They are pretty open to playing with hues and some of them like Ranveer Singh and Billy Porter have even blurred the gender lines. With their fashion choices, these men have challenged the notions of the men, who look down upon effeminacy.
But more than the fashion icons, the designers with liberated fashion sensibilities have to be celebrated. Those designers, who brought waves in men's fashion. Those designers, who have thought beyond tuxedos and shaped the attitude of men. They are the ones, who have made men's fashion so versatile and driven the trends. Here are some of the instances of men's fashion, which we think can inspire men out there.