TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Jim Sarbh is a master of anti-trending fashion. You cannot put him in a box. You cannot stereotype him and you most certainly cannot define his fashion sensibilities. His style game seems moody and is certainly diverse. He can wear florals, casual denims, stripes, formal, bright, muted- anything under the sun and make it look awesome too.
He surprises us and this time, what he wore for the IFFI Goa event was androgynous too. He made heads turn with his laidback outfit. The prolific actor with salt and pepper curls wore a shirt and that shirt was not an ordinary one. It was an unabashedly oversized shirt that he sported and paired it with earthy-hued trousers. His attire came from the label Péro by Aneeth Arora.
Jim's shirt seemed absolutely fuss-free, was full-sleeved, and notched up by free-flowing silhouette. It featured checks in the shades of grey, white, and a darker shade of green. He wore his shirt over a t-shirt and he teamed his ensemble with white-coloured sports shoes. Well, Jim definitely taught us that fashion is about having fun and pulling off surprises here and there. He wore classic black and gold shades and that completed his look.
Would you want to sport a shirt like Jim Sarbh? Let us know that in the comment section.