- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 10 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Jim Sarbh is a master of anti-trending fashion. You cannot put him in a box. You cannot stereotype him and you most certainly cannot define his fashion sensibilities. His style game seems moody and is certainly diverse. He can wear florals, casual denims, stripes, formal, bright, muted- anything under the sun and make it look awesome too.
He surprises us and this time, what he wore for the IFFI Goa event was androgynous too. He made heads turn with his laidback outfit. The prolific actor with salt and pepper curls wore a shirt and that shirt was not an ordinary one. It was an unabashedly oversized shirt that he sported and paired it with earthy-hued trousers. His attire came from the label Péro by Aneeth Arora.
Jim's shirt seemed absolutely fuss-free, was full-sleeved, and notched up by free-flowing silhouette. It featured checks in the shades of grey, white, and a darker shade of green. He wore his shirt over a t-shirt and he teamed his ensemble with white-coloured sports shoes. Well, Jim definitely taught us that fashion is about having fun and pulling off surprises here and there. He wore classic black and gold shades and that completed his look.
Would you want to sport a shirt like Jim Sarbh? Let us know that in the comment section.