- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Jim Sarbh is a master of anti-trending fashion. You cannot put him in a box. You cannot stereotype him and you most certainly cannot define his fashion sensibilities. His style game seems moody and is certainly diverse. He can wear florals, casual denims, stripes, formal, bright, muted- anything under the sun and make it look awesome too.
He surprises us and this time, what he wore for the IFFI Goa event was androgynous too. He made heads turn with his laidback outfit. The prolific actor with salt and pepper curls wore a shirt and that shirt was not an ordinary one. It was an unabashedly oversized shirt that he sported and paired it with earthy-hued trousers. His attire came from the label Péro by Aneeth Arora.
Jim's shirt seemed absolutely fuss-free, was full-sleeved, and notched up by free-flowing silhouette. It featured checks in the shades of grey, white, and a darker shade of green. He wore his shirt over a t-shirt and he teamed his ensemble with white-coloured sports shoes. Well, Jim definitely taught us that fashion is about having fun and pulling off surprises here and there. He wore classic black and gold shades and that completed his look.
Would you want to sport a shirt like Jim Sarbh? Let us know that in the comment section.