- just now 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 2 hrs ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- Movies Mamangam Online Bookings Begin; Receives A Grand Reception!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- News Mumbai attack accused Hafiz Saeed gets brief breather in terror financing trial
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Gaurav Gupta had a star-studded flagship store launch in New Delhi. The launch witnessed the crème de la crème of the capital and the celebs from the Hindi film industry. Aditi Rao Hydari, Jim Sarbh, and Manushi Chhillar were among the prominent figures, who graced the launch of the fashion store. They were dressed in signature Gaurav Gupta's futuristic creations and gave us interesting looks.
Coming to Aditi first, she looked stunning in the sculptural one-shouldered gown that was dipped in soft beige-gold hue. It was an edgy attire, with a free-flowing silhouette. Aditi's gown accentuated her slender frame and came alive with an interplay of contrasting patterns. It was meticulously embellished but the shiny layer met the ruffled end. Yes, her gown was quite sharp-edged before it took a dreamy turn. Aditi's makeup was subtle and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept romantic tresses rounded off her look.
While Aditi's look was towards the wilder side, Manushi's look was impeccable. Manushi wore a figure-hugging gown, which was detailed with sharp striped sleeves. Her gown was marked by silver accents and also featured a feathery finish. Well, it made for a perfect cocktail gown. Manushi's makeup was subtle and a very well-defined middle-parted ponytail rounded off her look.
Jim Sarbh, as always surprised us in an all-white outfit. His attire was surreal and he looked out of this world too. He looked dramatic in his white structured suit that was sharply tailored and was updated with a bow. However, what notched up his outfit was a larger-than-life drape, which made us think of Count Dracula. He paired his white ensemble with white shoes. What also caught our attention was the silver eyeshadow around his eyes and the tiara adorning his peppery curls.
So, whose look did you find the best? Let us know in the comment section.