- News NASA’s LRO snaps a series of images of Vikram Lander during its flyby
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Gaurav Gupta had a star-studded flagship store launch in New Delhi. The launch witnessed the crème de la crème of the capital and the celebs from the Hindi film industry. Aditi Rao Hydari, Jim Sarbh, and Manushi Chhillar were among the prominent figures, who graced the launch of the fashion store. They were dressed in signature Gaurav Gupta's futuristic creations and gave us interesting looks.
Coming to Aditi first, she looked stunning in the sculptural one-shouldered gown that was dipped in soft beige-gold hue. It was an edgy attire, with a free-flowing silhouette. Aditi's gown accentuated her slender frame and came alive with an interplay of contrasting patterns. It was meticulously embellished but the shiny layer met the ruffled end. Yes, her gown was quite sharp-edged before it took a dreamy turn. Aditi's makeup was subtle and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept romantic tresses rounded off her look.
While Aditi's look was towards the wilder side, Manushi's look was impeccable. Manushi wore a figure-hugging gown, which was detailed with sharp striped sleeves. Her gown was marked by silver accents and also featured a feathery finish. Well, it made for a perfect cocktail gown. Manushi's makeup was subtle and a very well-defined middle-parted ponytail rounded off her look.
Jim Sarbh, as always surprised us in an all-white outfit. His attire was surreal and he looked out of this world too. He looked dramatic in his white structured suit that was sharply tailored and was updated with a bow. However, what notched up his outfit was a larger-than-life drape, which made us think of Count Dracula. He paired his white ensemble with white shoes. What also caught our attention was the silver eyeshadow around his eyes and the tiara adorning his peppery curls.
So, whose look did you find the best? Let us know in the comment section.