Janhvi Kapoor also graced the 20 years celebration party of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'. The actress looked simply gorgeous in her lime green gown by Shehlaa Khan but her outfit gave us major déjà vu. Well, this gown strongly resembled Aditi Rao Hydari's gown, which she wore for the IIFA 2017 event.
However, Aditi's gown was designed by Swapnil Shinde. Lime green hue was the biggest similarity between both the gowns. But apart from the same colour, even the silhouette and the structure of the gown was similar. Both their gown had a free-flowing and flared structure. The gowns were also pleated and detailed with deep side slits. Now that were the striking similarities.
The difference basically came in the form of bodice. While Janhvi's gown was noodle-strapped and deep-necked, Aditi's gown was halter-necked and was a bit more towards the conservative side. The styling was also different with Janhvi accessorising her look with minimal earrings and Aditi with elaborate ethnic danglers.
Janhvi's makeup was dewy and marked by a glossy pink lip shade, complementing eyeshadow, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. She completed her look with middle-parted and sleek tresses. Aditi's makeup was similar to Janhvi's but her lip shade was a more natural pink. Adding to that, she rounded off her look with a thick ponytail.
We must say that the gowns were quite identical. So, whose look did you find better? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu