- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Janhvi Kapoor also graced the 20 years celebration party of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'. The actress looked simply gorgeous in her lime green gown by Shehlaa Khan but her outfit gave us major déjà vu. Well, this gown strongly resembled Aditi Rao Hydari's gown, which she wore for the IIFA 2017 event.
However, Aditi's gown was designed by Swapnil Shinde. Lime green hue was the biggest similarity between both the gowns. But apart from the same colour, even the silhouette and the structure of the gown was similar. Both their gown had a free-flowing and flared structure. The gowns were also pleated and detailed with deep side slits. Now that were the striking similarities.
The difference basically came in the form of bodice. While Janhvi's gown was noodle-strapped and deep-necked, Aditi's gown was halter-necked and was a bit more towards the conservative side. The styling was also different with Janhvi accessorising her look with minimal earrings and Aditi with elaborate ethnic danglers.
Janhvi's makeup was dewy and marked by a glossy pink lip shade, complementing eyeshadow, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. She completed her look with middle-parted and sleek tresses. Aditi's makeup was similar to Janhvi's but her lip shade was a more natural pink. Adding to that, she rounded off her look with a thick ponytail.
We must say that the gowns were quite identical. So, whose look did you find better? Let us know in the comment section.