- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Kim Kardashian West's latest casual outfits had something in common. Well, they both wore long ivory furry coats and inspired us to stay stylish and warm this winters. They convinced us to buy these long coats as they looked so awesome. So, let's find out about their outfits.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra Jonas was spotted in the New York City recently and she looked amazing. The actress wore a polo-neck ivory sweater and teamed it with pants and matching thigh-high boots. But what elevated her look was that long soft coat, which we so wished we had it in our wardrobe. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, her coat came from the brand Tibi. She also wore a woollen beanie, which went well with her look and carried a black-hued box bag with her. The makeup was enhanced by matte red lip shade and golden eye shadow.
Kim Kardashian West
Kim Kardashian West introduced the new Skims collection of pyjamas and loungewear pieces, The Cozy Collection. Kim's outfit came from the very collection and as the name suggests, her attire looked totally cosy and comfy. Yes, her outfit is what we would have wanted right away. Her ensemble consisted of a sleeveless furry top that she paired with matching pyjamas and a long coat. Well, it seemed like perfect Sunday wear. The makeup was nude-toned with matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.