- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 5 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 6 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 6 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Kim Kardashian West's latest casual outfits had something in common. Well, they both wore long ivory furry coats and inspired us to stay stylish and warm this winters. They convinced us to buy these long coats as they looked so awesome. So, let's find out about their outfits.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra Jonas was spotted in the New York City recently and she looked amazing. The actress wore a polo-neck ivory sweater and teamed it with pants and matching thigh-high boots. But what elevated her look was that long soft coat, which we so wished we had it in our wardrobe. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, her coat came from the brand Tibi. She also wore a woollen beanie, which went well with her look and carried a black-hued box bag with her. The makeup was enhanced by matte red lip shade and golden eye shadow.
Kim Kardashian West
Kim Kardashian West introduced the new Skims collection of pyjamas and loungewear pieces, The Cozy Collection. Kim's outfit came from the very collection and as the name suggests, her attire looked totally cosy and comfy. Yes, her outfit is what we would have wanted right away. Her ensemble consisted of a sleeveless furry top that she paired with matching pyjamas and a long coat. Well, it seemed like perfect Sunday wear. The makeup was nude-toned with matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.