- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 5 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 5 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 6 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
It was just a day ago, when Global star Priyanka Chopra Jonas was honoured with an award for her humanitarian work with UNICEF. And now, the actress was honoured with another award at the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival for her contribution to cinema. At the event, Priyanka made a glamourous appearance in an ivory badla sari, which made heads turn. It was a lovely and wedding-perfect sari. So, let us take a close look at her stunning sari and decode it.
Held at the famous Jemaa el Fna Square, Priyanka Chopra Jonas graced the event in a dazzling ivory badla sari, which was designed by ace designer duo Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her sparkling sari was accentuated by exquisite hand-embroidered mukaish work and silver sequins, which formed a geometric jaali. Styled by Ami Patel, her sari was highlighted by floral gold zardozi border. The actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a strapless bralette. Priyanka upped her look with a gold-toned magnificent choker neckpiece and rings.
On the makeup front, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Minimal base marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, subtle eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and cherry lip tint elevated her look. Priyanka Chopra Jonas pulled back her messy tresses into a romantic hairdo, which we so liked.
We loved Priyanka Chopra's stunning sari and she looked fabulous in it. What do you think about her sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas