- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Meghan Markle has had quite a journey, so far. She was the actress in a popular TV show called Suits and now she is the Duchess of Sussex. However, apart from the transition from diva to blue blood, her fashion wardrobe changed too. Yes, now certainly with her new title, she has to follow the royal protocols. But here's a thing about Meghan Markle, while she follows royal dress code, her fashion resonates with the common people. You can very well imagine yourself slipping into one of the dresses that she wears. Her fashion is fuss-free and soothing.
Recently the Duchess of Sussex surprised us with a dress that seemed so mood-lifting. She is currently on a 10-day royal tour of Africa with her husband, Prince Harry and she looked pretty. But more than looking pretty, she wore a printed black and white dress that retails for only £69 but now her dress is sold out. You only imagine royal figures in McQueen's and Givenchy's of the world but here was the Duchess of Sussex, who was dressed to impress in a Dalitso dress, which came from fair-trade company, Mayamiko for the special occasion. Her wrap dress was sourced and made in Malawi and she paired her look with favourite black espadrille wedges by Castañer. Her wedges were for just $120.
Meghan Markle's dress was free from frills and fancies and yes, we could totally relate to her style sense. The sleek ponytail and minimal makeup made her look so one of us. Well, she not only wears easy-going outfits but Meghan also repeats her clothes like Kate Middleton. The former Suits star re-wore a shirt dress by Veronica Beard. Splashed in a blue hue, her dress was belted and last time, she wore this dress on her royal tour of the Pacific. She repeated her Castañer black wedges too, which she paired with her Mayamiko dress.
So, there are fashion lessons to be learnt from Meghan Markle - promote sustainable fashion and repeat your outfits. So, what do you think about her dresses? Let us know that in the comment section.
All Photos Credit: Instagram