- 4 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 6 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Indian team on a roll, but ‘no days off’ for skipper Virat Kohli - Watch
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
There wasn't anything particularly fancy about Meghan Markle's latest attire. Her outfit was pretty understated and unassuming. She was out there to cheer her close friend, Serena Williams at Wimbledon and Meghan was a lot dressed down. There was something so relaxed and laid-back about her style. She wore a humble hat too. Her whole look seemed like a brief departure from the royal protocols. Well, the Duchess of Sussex needs her obligatory-free fashion time too.
Her attire was something that we could have absolutely donned too. So, she sported a pretty fuss-free black spaghetti top and paired it with high-rise Harriet jean from the label, Outland Denim. Meghan totally wore a subtly-striped ivory blazer, which gave her look a whiff of formal touch. She sported black pencil heels, which complemented her attire. The make-up was natural and moreover, her slightly carefree bun was something refreshing too.
However, her delicate gold "A" necklace was special as it symbolized a tribute to her son, Archie. Now that was sweet! Meghan Markle proved that she is a people's princess with this ensemble of hers. So, how did you find this outfit of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.