- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The special week of high-octane style and glamour, Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 (LFW W/F 2019) is all set to take place in the fashion capital, Mumbai from August 21 to 25. Apart from the usual fashion roundup, the fashion week will focus on sustainability, innovation, and circular design challenge.
Speaking about sustainability in fashion, designer Amit Aggarwal, who just presented his collection at the ongoing FDCI India Couture Week 2019 said, "We live in a world where a product's life cycle can be extended through responsible design ethics. Sustainability is a process and has to be a part of you before you implement it into a collection."
The LFW W/F 2019 will take place at St.Regis in Mumbai and while the schedule hasn't been announced as yet but we know the six Gen Next designers including Sahib Bhatia, Ankita Srivastava, Akanksha Aggarwal, Gaurav, Manjushree Saikia, Stanzin Palmo, who are going to show their collections on such an important ramp.
Well, we all are so excited about LFW W/F 2019 as it brings the best in fashion. Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is the brand ambassador of Lakmé is expected to be the finale showstopper. We'll bring to you more updates about Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. Stay tuned!