- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The special week of high-octane style and glamour, Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 (LFW W/F 2019) is all set to take place in the fashion capital, Mumbai from August 21 to 25. Apart from the usual fashion roundup, the fashion week will focus on sustainability, innovation, and circular design challenge.
Speaking about sustainability in fashion, designer Amit Aggarwal, who just presented his collection at the ongoing FDCI India Couture Week 2019 said, "We live in a world where a product's life cycle can be extended through responsible design ethics. Sustainability is a process and has to be a part of you before you implement it into a collection."
The LFW W/F 2019 will take place at St.Regis in Mumbai and while the schedule hasn't been announced as yet but we know the six Gen Next designers including Sahib Bhatia, Ankita Srivastava, Akanksha Aggarwal, Gaurav, Manjushree Saikia, Stanzin Palmo, who are going to show their collections on such an important ramp.
Well, we all are so excited about LFW W/F 2019 as it brings the best in fashion. Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is the brand ambassador of Lakmé is expected to be the finale showstopper. We'll bring to you more updates about Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. Stay tuned!