- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Dressed in scintillating red, Kiara Advani closed the opening show of Amit Aggarwal at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. The actress looked gorgeous in her ensemble, which was accentuated by the designer's signature design elements. Well, with this dazzling show, Amit Aggarwal forayed into the bridal outfits sector and with Kiara as a showstopper, he brought in a fresh perspective to the modern wedding attires.
Kiara Advani wore a lehenga, which came from the designer's 'Lumen' collection. The collection was about a delicate balance of light and energy and Kiara's gorgeous ensemble definitely radiated the iridescent light and fluidity effect. Marked by sharp sartorial cuts, her lehenga featured a plunging neckline blouse and voluminous skirt. Kiara Advani's lehenga was notched up by hand-made, three-dimensional embroideries at different angles. The designer used exquisite textile, which came from Taani and the intricate motifs on her lehenga made the attire a visual delight.
The applique pallu-like drape added an interesting dimension and the light metallic dupatta completed her attire. The Kabir Singh actress paired her red attire with a statement emerald, diamond, and gemstones neckpiece by Narayan Jewellers. The makeup was nude-toned and light with a natural pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The puffed wavy hairdo added to the wet and fluid look. Kiara Advani looked like a dream and we are pretty sure, this lehenga is going to be one of the favourites among modern Indian bride. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.