- 1 hr ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago Utpanna Ekadashi 2021: Date, Time, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi Legend and Significance
- 14 hrs ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- 15 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Trench Dress, Winter Boots, Beanie Caps And More Winter Fashion Products Sorted For You
- Sports NBA: Suns down Nets to extend winning streak to 16 games, Embiid returns with 42 in 76ers' 2OT loss
- News Omicron scare: Uddhav Thackeray to hold review meeting today
- Movies Top 10 OTT Releases To Catch Up On Before 2021 Ends: WandaVision, Special Ops, Aarya & More
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
The theme was Susan Sontag's 1964 essay titled, 'Notes on "Camp", which meant that this year's Met Gala was about extravagance and artifice. It was about bringing out the unnatural but with a lot of naiveté. Lady Gaga had been prepping up quite ardently for the Met Gala 2019 but did she nail the theme? Let's find out.
The singer and the actress, Lady Gaga walked down the red carpet in her voluminous fuchsia gown by Brandon Maxwell. It was an unapologetically dramatic gown with Bishop sleeves and a long train. The makeup was loud as well with a vibrant pink lip shade contrasted by spiky gold and black fake eye lashes. Her icy gold fringed bob hairdo was adorned with a larger-than-life bow, which matched with the hue of the gown.
And you thought her attire story ends here! Well, no absolutely not. There were layers to her enormous ensemble. With the help of attendants, she took off her fuchsia gown and it was quite a revelation to find that she was hiding an off-shouldered black gown. Her black gown was detailed with a cinched waist and flared skirt. While the makeup remained the same, she also had her bow removed. Lady Gaga peeled down another layer and showed the discerning audience another brand new gown.
The third gown was a pink strapless column number, which was absolutely contemporary and structured. The gown had a whiff of corset bodice and it flattered her slender frame. Her 'Camp' story didn't end here. She took off her pink gown too and gave to us one of the most jaw-dropping Met Gala moments ever. She took off her pink column gown and sashayed on the red carpet in her black lingerie and fishnet stockings. She completed this look with pointed embellished black boots and gave a theatrical performance by pulling a small wagon of priceless champagne. Lady Gaga absolutely aced the theme. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.