- 24 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 33 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Movies Broken But Beautiful Actor Vikrant Massey & Sheetal Thakur Had Secret Roka; To Get Engaged Soon
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Lady Gaga was one of the best-dressed at the 2019 Grammys and she won the award too for the Best Solo Performance. 'A Star Is Born' actress was dressed in a metallic gown and gave us a trending fashion goal of the year. Her look was more understated than the usual but there was a whiff of dramatic touch to her look.
The seasoned singer and actress opted for an embellished silver gown for the special event. Her attire of the night came from Celine by Hedi Silmane. It was an off-shouldered gown with sharp details and figure-flattering silhouette. The ruffled accents enhanced her ensemble, which was marked by a deep side slit. It was a meticulously sequinned number and Lady Gaga paired it with matching silver sandals.
She accessorised her look with a diamond choker and complementing earrings, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted soft blonde tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Lady Gaga's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.