- 23 min ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 21 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- 24 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 February 2020
- Technology Buy Audio Gadgets, Speakers, Headphones And More At Up To 60% Off On Amazon
- Movies Sunny Hindustani Wins Indian Idol 11; Fans Congratulate Him & Call His Journey 'Incredible'
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 3-2 Everton: Aubameyang's Sunday best sinks Toffees
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Ahmedabad all decked-up as India awaits POTUS
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The 60th Grammy Awards 2018 too followed the Times Up theme to encourage women empowerment. At the award function, ace singers had gathered to take a part in the event, celebrating music with style and glamour.
Most of the celebrities joined hands together for 'Times Up' as a support for women's equality and freedom from sexual harassment. As a part of the theme, the nominees and the performers wore roses as a part of their style books and the others carried a white rose with their stunning avatars.
We are listing down the best-dressed vocalists to celebrate the movement at the prestigious GrammyAwards event.
Kesha is always recognized as one of the most style-experimental music artists of Hollywood and the singer performed at the award function, carrying a sassy outfit. She was wearing an entirely white outfit, including a top, trousers and a floral embroidered jacket. The jacket had colourful rose embroidery done on its body and sleeves.
Another sizzling style sensation who is known for redefining fashion, Lady Gaga was also present at the event. She too was supporting the Times Up cause with her style book. As a part of her OOTD, she was wearing a super-elegant gown from Armani Prive, which had a lacy top and a long trail.
She had tucked in a pair of white roses on her gown and completed the look with black dangling earrings and smokey eyes.
The beautiful singing sensation knows to maintain her style statement from its tip to the bottom. At the event too, Pink stood in solidarity with Times Up, wearing a pink and blue frill gown while tucking in a white rose to her bosom. The gown included the magical collection of vibrant colours, including fuchsia, electric blue and jet black, dyed on marabou feathers.
Joy Villa is known for trying out exceptional style statements each year at the Grammys and this year too, supporting the theme cause, she tried something different. She was donning a white Pronovias gown from The Bridal Garden NYC, which she made prettier by painting a baby in a rainbow womb. The attire was matched with a 'Choose Life' hand-painted purse.
The overly-gorgeous Bebe Rexha wore a shimmery strapless powder pink gown from La Perla. She, unlike the others, did not put the rose on her attire to create a focus on the sexy push-up neckline. She carried the rose with her pretty minaudiere clutch.
Each one of the celebrities was style-perfect and we found them cross the level of gorgeousness for sure.