- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Kim Kardashian West was under fire when she launched her debut shapewear label and named the label, Kimono. The use of the term, 'Kimono' for a shapewear label was considered callous particularly by Japanese citizens as Kimono is their traditional garment and holds a high cultural significance. Kim was asked to change the name, also the reason she stopped the further production in order to rename the brand. However, a few weeks later, Kim Kardashian has given her shapewear label another name. Let's find out what that name was and about her shapewear label.
View this post on Instagram
My fans and followers are a huge inspiration to me – I’m always listening to their feedback and opinions, and am so grateful they shared their ideas for a new brand name. After much thought and consideration, I’m excited to announce the launch of @SKIMS Solutionwear™ coming September 10. I love the idea that the pieces will be the closest thing to someone’s skin, skimming with amazingly soft and supportive fabrics which accentuate the best parts of our bodies. Available in sizes XXS - 5XL, SKIMS Solutionwear™ is for every body. SKIMS.COM. #ShowYourSKIMS Photo: #VanessaBeecroft
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
So, Kim Kardashian has changed the name to Skims Solutionwear and she took to Instagram to announce that. She wrote on her Insta feed, 'My fans and followers are a huge inspiration to me- I'm always listening to their feedback and opinions, and am so grateful they shared their ideas for a new brand name. After much thought and consideration, I'm excited to announce the launch of Skims Solutionwear." The socialite and entrepreneur, Kim would be launching her collection on September 10 and we do have a feeling that ladies out there can't wait enough.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by SKIMS (@skims) on
A body positive label, the shapewears will be available from size XXS to 5XL. She also revealed that the fabrics used are soft and supportive, and will accentuate the best parts of the bodies. Judging by the picture, Kim Kardashian's shapewear line will have shapewears dipped in nude and cream hues. The collection will consist of bras, bodysuits, and underwears. Well, so do you think you will buy one of those shapewears from her label?