- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
While the discerning audience at Emmy Awards 2019 might have had a laughter moment when Kim Kardashian claimed that how real and unscripted their show, Keeping Up With Kardashians is, their fashion game was on-point. The sisters looked amazing in their gowns. So, let's not talk about their embarrassing moment but their event outfits.
Speaking about entrepreneur and social butterfly, Kim Kardashian first, she kept it simple with a plain black velvet dress by Vivienne Westwood. Her attire was sleeveless, structured, and figure-flattering. Kim also gave us a style goal by accessorising her look with silver jewellery. She wore a layered neckpiece with a cross sign and choker, which went well with her attire. Kim Kardashian's makeup was nude-toned and light with a muted pink lip shade and sleek tresses.
While Kim kept her look subtly dramatic, supermodel Kendall Jenner made heads turn with her eye-catching mermaid-cut gown. Her attire was by Richard Quinn, which she paired with a black latex turtleneck bodysuit. The black bodysuit served a contrast to her gown that was notched up by rich red rose and green leaves pattern. She upped her look with studs and kept her jewellery game basic. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by a matte pink lip shade and subtle winged eyeliner. The sharp middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more - Kim Kardashian or Kendall Jenner's? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pics Credit: Instagram