- 1 hr ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 1 hr ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 2 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 2 hrs ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- Movies Mumfluencers Awards 2022: Josh Hosts A Happening Event In Collaboration With Grehalakshmi Magazine
- News Reconsider travel to Pakistan: US travel advisory
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Finance Jefferies Upgrades This Auto Stock Amid Festive Cheer, Trading At 11% Discount
- Education WBPSC Recruitment 2022 notification Out for SSO, Lab Assistant Post; Know Details here
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
Sometimes, women shouldn't wait for a loved one to gift them a sparkling diamond set but perhaps give a treat to themselves with stunning jewellery. The jewellery symbolizes unbreakable strength and apart from an adornment also embodies empowerment. Jewellery gives a reason to women to pamper themselves and why they shouldn't! Women are consistently judged at every walk of their life and most of the times they need to be their own boss and in tough times one of the things that can make a lady feel special is a jewellery set. So, for International Women's Day 2020, we not only have jewellery options that can make you feel amazing but we also have talked about jewellery investment plan in case you want to buy a priceless jewelled piece.
Gemstones For The Gorgeous Lady You Are
A colourful gemstone jewellery can lighten up any situation and make you feel cheerful in an instant. For instance, you can purchase a multi-hued Zirconia pendant set and make yourself feel stand apart from the crowd. Gemstones represent how energetic and vivacious you are and so don't be apologetic and wear jewelled hues like never before on this Women's Day.
Platinum For The Silent Strength You Exude
Platinum jewellery is understated and elegant. The jewellery may not be one of the blingy ones but it manifests serenity and grace that you are. Platinum jewellery can go well with any ensemble of yours and platinum jewellery is among the jewellery that can make you look distinctive effortlessly. Brands like Kalyan Jewellers have a wide range of platinum jewels that you can choose from.
Diamond Jewellery For Your Inner Boss Lady
Diamonds are forever and diamond jewellery can make you look like a boss lady. Diamonds are unbreakable and so is your shining spirit. So, this Women's Day invest in diamond jewellery to show your sheer inner strength and confidence. Adding to that, you can also buy diamond solitaires to express your power.
Gold Jewellery For The Goddess You Are
Gold jewellery is not everybody's cup of tea but it is the timeless jewellery option that can make you look like goddess. No wonders, everyone wants to wear gold jewellery on their wedding day! So, for Women's Day 2020 don't be skeptical when it comes to gold jewellery and invest in traditional gold jewellery sets. A number of leading brands like Kalyan Jewellers also offer savings in gold, where you can purchase gold jewellery in easy installments.
Apart from gold, various saving schemes are also available, so that you can easily purchase gold, diamond, kundan polki, and other different styles of jewellery easily. Also, when considering purchasing expensive jewellery, being savvy is absolutely important. So, jewellery brands have also extended their services and come up with the plans, where you can insure your jewellery like gold insurance plan. Similarly, there are also purchase plans and advance booking facility that can protect you against price fluctuations. If you are looking forward to getting married, you can be independent and get guidance on wedding jewellery purchases.
So, what or who are you waiting for ladies! Go ahead and buy jewellery for yourself this Women's Day.
Happy Women's Day!
- women#IAmMoreThanEnough: Kalyan Jewellers Unveils Digital Campaign To Mark Women’s Day
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day
- fashion trendsDazzling And Sparkling Jewellery For Making Your Festive Season Merrier
- fashion trendsFresh Beginnings! Ace Your Regional Look This New Year With Exquisite Kalyan Jewellers Jewellery
- fashion trendsMake Your Valentine's Day Gift Special With Rose Gold, Rubies And Diamonds For Her!
- fashion trendsChristmas-Perfect Jewellery For Sparkling Instagram Moments
- womenWomen’s Day 2022: What Colour Should You WearOn This Special Day?
- bollywood wardrobeOn International Women’s Day 2021, Rashami Desai Shares Thoughts On Empowerment And Flaunts Her Pink Dress
- make up tipsInternational Women’s Day 2021: New Generation Divas And Their Inspiring Makeup Game
- insyncInternational Women’s Day 2021: Google Doodle Highlights And Honours The Women’s Firsts
- womenInternational Women’s Day 2021: Know About The All-Women SWAT Team Of Delhi Police
- wellnessWomen’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s