- 26 min ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 46 min ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago On 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- Finance Special Trains May Be Launched In Konkan Region For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Up to 40% Off On Smartphones
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Disha Salian's Mother Says She Used To Share Work Details With Her; 'Never Heard Of Sushant'
- Sports Former champion Wawrinka pulls out of US Open
- News Eye witness of the Air India plane crash in Kerala; Listen to his words in video
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Born on 5 July 1995, Indian professional badminton player P.V. Sindhu is one of the best players we have in India. She has won many medals at multiple tournaments including Olympics. Last year, she earned a gold medal for India by winning the BWF World Championship and made all of us proud. In fact, she is the first Indian to become the Badminton World Champion.
Apart from the fact that she is a brilliant badminton player, P.V. Sindhu is also a great fashion enthusiast and it's quite evident from her Instagram feed and her fashionable appearance at different events. By looking at her gorgeous sartorial choices, we can guarantee say that she is not less than any fashionista in the B-town. As P.V. Sindhu turns a year older today, let us take a look at her five gorgeous outfits that caught all our attention.
P.V. Sindhu In A Blush Pink Co-ords
For an event, P.V. Sindhu donned a blush pink-hued co-ords from the label Ohaila Khan. Her co-ord set consisted of a full-sleeved organza blouse, which was accentuated by hand beaded detailing and white ruffle border. Styled by Bornalli Caldeira, she teamed her blouse with matching plain silk flared pants that featured sharp pleats. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of earrings and let loose her wavy tresses. Sharp contouring marked by thick brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip tint spruced up her look.
P.V. Sindhu In A Red Gown
At the Toisa Awards 2020, P.V. Sindhu sported a one-shoulder plain red gown by Manika Nanda, which was accentuated by ruffle detailing on the bodice and a short train. Styled by Bornalli Caldeira, the diva upped her look with silver-toned earrings and rings from RK Jewellers and wrapped up her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, and red lip shade. Sindhu pulled back her tresses into a low ponytail.
P.V. Sindhu In A Black Ensemble
P.V. Sindhu flaunted her love for black in a loose net-sleeved flared black ensemble by Aanchal Vijaywargi. Her flared number was accentuated by silver embellished collar, white dotted prints on the bodice, and a silver thin belt. She completed her look with a pair of golden heels and notched up her look with drop earrings. The diva pulled back her tresses into a half high bun and let the remaining curly tresses loose. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade rounded out her look.
P.V. Sindhu In A White Saree
P.V. Sindhu looked beautiful and elegant in a plain white saree, which was accentuated by subtle golden prints and border. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a quarter-sleeved matching blouse. The badminton player accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned metallic jhumkis, necklace, bangle, and ring. She let loose her side-parted curly tresses and elevated her look with tiny bindi, filled pointed brows, black eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade.
P.V. Sindhu In A Pink Crop Top-Skirt
For an event, P.V. Sindhu was dressed in a beautiful pink crop top and skirt, which came from Shriya Bhupal's collections. Her one-shoulder crop top featured heavy ruffles whereas her high-waist flared long skirt was accentuated by intricate white dotted prints and floral patterns at the hem. The diva wore silver-toned earrings and enhanced her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted T-zone and cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade. She let loose her side-parted sleek tresses and looked wonderful.
We really liked all these fashionable outfits of P.V. Sindhu. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday P.V. Sindhu!
Pic Credits: P.V. Sindhu