- 15 min ago When To Purchase Items And Where To Keep Broom In The House, As Per Vastu
- 30 min ago Centre Advises Isolation Of Suspected Monkeypox Cases At Designated Health Facilities
- 1 hr ago Special Cactus Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Style Cactus Fry
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Italian GP: Aleix Espargaro keeps Bologna bullets at the bay
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy Next Week For Good Dividends In 1-3 Months
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Approached For Yash Starrer KGF: Chapter 3? Here's The Truth
- Technology Black Shark 5, 5 Pro Launching On June 8; Will The Gaming Flagships Come To India?
- Automobiles Hayabusa-powered Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed
- News Akhilesh Yadav tweets image of banner barring BJP workers from entering police station
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Post winning the World Championships 2019, the famous badminton player PV Sindhu impressed us with her floral gown at the honor event in Mumbai recently. And now, she flaunted another amazing sartorial number. So, of late, the athlete posted a new picture on her Instagram feed, which caught our attention. The badminton star was seen in denims. Let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it. And in addition, we have given a few denim style tips to help you dress your best.
So, PV Sindhu donned a half loose-sleeved classic collar denim dress, which was acentuated by two regular pockets on the top and sleek white lines, which made her dress look more timeless. The statement belt cinched at her waist gave her dress a structural touch. The sports star accessorised her look with a golden-toned wrist wear. She completed her look with a partly-tied hairdo. The filled brows, contoured face, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade rounded out her look.
PV Sindhu looked absolutely pretty in her denim dress. Well, now here are some interesting denim dress styling tips from us, which will help you flaunt your denim attire in unique ways. Here are some style tips.
Style Tip 1: For some spicy styling, you can pair your denim dress with a white coloured plain belt rather than going for the same old denim belt. It looks elegant and classy and can make heads turn.
Style Tip 2: If your denim dress is cut sleeved or short sleeved, you can layer your dress with a jacket, to add a stylish touch.
Style Tip 3: If you no longer want to wear your midi denim dress and planning to pass on to your sister, wait, don't rush, you still have an option. Turn your denim dress into a kurti with side slits and pair it with pyjamis. Additionally, you can tuck your short knee-length denim dress in your jeans as it looks awesome.
We hope, we were able to help out with styling tips. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on PV Sindhu's denim look in the comment section.
- healthIndia Open 2022: Kidambi Srikanth And 6 Other Shuttlers Withdrawn After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: White Traditional-Wear Goals From Sara Ali Khan, Sanya Malhotra, PV Sindhu And Huma Qureshi
- fashion trendsHappy Birthday P.V. Sindhu: 5 Times The Sports Star Nailed Her Fashion Game And Left Us Stunned
- menShane Warne: Interesting And Lesser Known Facts About Australian Leg-Spin Icon
- menHockey Legend Charanjit Singh, Captain Of India's Gold Medal-Winning Team At Tokyo Olympics, Passes Away
- womenMithali Raj And Indian Women's Cricket Team To Quarantine In Mumbai Ahead Of Women's World Cup 2022 Departure
- womenTennis Legend Chris Evert Reveals She Has Ovarian Cancer And Is Undergoing Treatment
- womenShuttler Tasnim Mir Becomes First Indian Girl To claim World No 1 Spot
- fashion trendsPriyanka Chopra, Maria Sharapova And Dua Lipa Surprise Us With Their Fashion At The British Fashion Awards
- womenChinese Tennis Star Peng Shuai: All You Need To Know About Her Disappearance And Comeback
- womenAvani Lekhara: 19-YO Becomes First Indian Woman To Win 2 Paralympic Medals
- womenWho is Bhavina Patel? Inspiring Story Of 1st Indian Para-paddler To Win Silver Medal At Paralympics