TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Apart from Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, the ace badminton player PV Sindhu too attended the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. The illustrious sports personality elaborated on the sacrifices her parents made, her rivalry with Saina Nehwal, and also shared her thoughts on her mentor and coach, Pullela Gopichand. In addition, we were also impressed with her fashion statement at the event.
PV Sindhu looked as glam as any Hindi film industry diva. She wore a smart western attire and wowed us with her fashion sensibilities. She wore an ensemble by Kshitij Jalori and looked absolutely elegant. Her attire was notched up by modern details but very much celebrated the traditional fabrics. It was a perfect formal number, which was accentuated by radiant golden hue.
It was definitely one of the most outstanding outfits that we had seen in the past couple of weeks. The ensemble consisted of a bateau-neckline dress, which was structured and was updated with a shiny coating. The Padma Shri recipient, Sindhu paired her dress with a crisp jacket of the same hue. Her jacket was textured and crafted out of Benarasi silk fabric. Her jacket was detailed with intricate white-hued fabrics and promoted the lost textile heritage of the country. The quarter-sleeved jacket cloaked her dress, which she paired with shiny golden-coloured heels from Truffle Collection.
She wore a statement ring, which came from the label Anomaly by Anam. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her side-swept hairdo rounded off her look.
We thought PV Sindhu looked impressive. Don't you think she has making of a fashion icon too? Let us know in the comment section.