- 47 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Vikram Day 30 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Kamal Haasan-Lokesh's Action Film Crosses Rs 400 Crore Gross!
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Beyoncé Knowles and Rihanna have now created quite a storm on the internet. Earlier, we all noticed Deepika Padukone wearing the same Sabyasachi sari that Anushka Sharma wore for her engagement and this time it was Beyoncé, who carried forward the same trend that Rihanna sported recently.
So, Beyoncé donned the floral headgear look that Rihanna did a week ago. Now, Beyoncé didn't wear the headgear for personal reasons, but for Vogue's photoshoot. And guess what, so did Rihanna for Vogue. But Rihanna's was for British Vogue's September issue and Beyoncé's was for American Vogue September issue.
We wouldn't call it copying as much as we would call it twinning. Both the ladies and leading singers were made to wear the floral headgear for the shoot. And in both the covers, it was quite evidently a floral outburst. Was it a genuine mistake that Vogue made or was it some strategy aimed at boosting sales of the magazine? That we don't know, but what we are clear about is that Beyoncé's cover looked more natural than Rihanna's.
Set against a white backdrop, Beyoncé looked ethereal and so believable in her ruffled white dress that had voluminous sleeves and was reminiscent of the 40s and 50s fashion sensibilities. Her attire had a very Victorian collar and the makeup was kept nude.
Coming to flower power adorning her hairdo, it was a mix of many different pastel-hued flowers that were so meticulously arranged. Beyoncé looked like a million dollars in the shoot and was posed with so much composure. It was so soothing to watch her.
Rihanna, on the other hand, wore something purple as far as outfit is concerned. Her net and sheer collar was visible but the rest of her attire was not. She wore a heavy makeup marked by burgundy red glossy lip shade, purple eye shadow, but her sleek eyebrows seemed to be photoshopped to us. Unlike Beyoncé, her headgear was a vibrant burst of colours marked by bright green, red, and purple exotic flowers.
We felt that flowers on Beyoncé's headgear were more natural and commonly found. And we actually liked Beyoncé's look slightly more than Rihanna's.
But we also feel that with these two shoots, floral headgear is going to be a major trend in the coming spring season next year. Don't you all think so too?
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Rhea Chakraborty: 5 Pictures Featuring #Rhenew!
- bollywood wardrobeGorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Is Grace Personified In A Saree, Check Out Latest Pictures!
- fashion trendsParis Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2023: Issey Miyake Show Has Acrobatics On Runway; Rick Owens Shows Egypt
- fashion trendsWarina Hussain Captures Everyone's Attention In A Mini Strapless Bodycon Dress [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan Looks Like A Vision In White In Her Latest Shoot For A Magazine!
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022: Jacqueline Fernandez Glams Up The Golden Hour In Abu Dhabi In Gorgeous Saree
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Rocks 2022: Sara Ali Khan In Black Gown Leaves Fans Awestruck!
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA 2022: Stunning Jacqueline Fernandez In Golden Shimmer Dress [PICS & VIDEOS]
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022 Green Carpet: Urvashi Rautela Stuns In Orange Gown
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: 5 Best Looks Of The Ravishing Beauty
- bollywood wardrobeNushrratt Bharuccha Makes A Chic Style Statement In Indo-Western Wear, As She Promotes Janhit Mein Jaari