- 2 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 4 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 9 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
It was Wearable Art Gala and Beyonce turned up in a glittery golden gown custom-made by Falguni Shane Peacock.
The designers said that it took them 10 days to create an outfit that would suit the bold and iconic personality of Beyonce. They worked closely with her designer and created this metallic gown, which is inspired by the armor worn by armies. The pool of golden fabric around her foot added to the exotic demeanor of the global icon.
Needless to say, the pop star carried the whole look, comprising of the golden gown, golden danglers, a tiara and a sleek hairdo, with incredible confidence and panache.
But more than anything, it's a matter of immense pride that two Indian designers got the honour of creating an outfit for the Most Beautiful Woman In The World, Beyonce!