- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 4 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 5 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 6 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Beyond tropical and animal-inspired prints, Beyoncé broke the cliché and showed us the fantasy side of 'The Lion King' at the premiere event. She wore an Alexander McQueen outfit and rest you can imagine how surreal it would have been. With her ensemble, the singing sensation ruled the internet and won netizens across the globe. Her dramatic attire was painstakingly detailed and it almost had a Met Gala-ish effect. The attire was a visual delight but you see this was just a red carpet premiere. It seemed like a bit of an overwhelming attire for the event.
Her bespoke crystal chandelier embroidered tuxedo dress with a dégradé crystal embroidered skirt and crystal jewellery was undoubtedly a dazzling example of master craftsmanship but hasn't the red carpet of the movie events become less about movies and more about outfits? It is interesting to see the social media flooded with more noise about Beyoncé's attire than the movie itself. If we do a bit of rewinding, at Cannes also we witnessed some ostentatious fashion. The ruffled feathers and larger-than-life cape outfits conquered the red carpet at Cannes and somewhere those outfits stole the thunder of the films.
The recent attire of Beyoncé's also made us question another perspective. Can you only make a fashion statement in today's time with dramatic, sort of theatrical outfits? Today, the red carpets are lit with so many surreal ensembles that it feels deliberate sometimes. However, at the end, we would say Beyoncé pulled off her ensemble confidently but the movie needs some chandelier lighting too. Don't you think so too?