Usually, the news floats around of Indian stars copying the Hollywood icons but this time, it was the other way round. So, it was none other than Beyoncé, who wore the same attire, which newlywed Deepika Padukone wore at Cannes this year. Beyoncé donned the outfit for the Global Citizen Festival in South Africa. Let's find out who carried the same outfit better.
Talking about this attire first, it came from Ashi Studio and was dipped in a hot pink shade. It was a surreal outfit that was notched up by wings-like ruffled bodice. Well, if 'Birdman' was to be made again with a female protagonist, this outfit would have been perfect. The attire was accentuated by ruffled and dramatic layers, which made this costume attire so futuristic.
Now coming to Deepika's look, she notched up her look with complementing pointed pencil heels. Her look was mostly jewellery-free except for the emerald studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a dramatic winged kohl and nude lip shade. A neat high bun completed her look. Beyoncé, on the other hand, teamed her ensemble with net stockings. She sported hoop earrings and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a glossy maroon lip shade and smoky kohl.
Well, we got to say Deepika Padukone looked better than Beyoncé in this attire as this stunning creating required an impeccable hairdo and minimal accessories. Deepika's makeup was also beautifully balanced. So, who do you think pulled off this attire better- Deepika or Beyoncé?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!