- 4 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 5 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 5 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- News All CAPF personnel to retire at 60 years as home ministry corrects anomaly
- Movies 'Umrao Jaan' Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Usually, the news floats around of Indian stars copying the Hollywood icons but this time, it was the other way round. So, it was none other than Beyoncé, who wore the same attire, which newlywed Deepika Padukone wore at Cannes this year. Beyoncé donned the outfit for the Global Citizen Festival in South Africa. Let's find out who carried the same outfit better.
Talking about this attire first, it came from Ashi Studio and was dipped in a hot pink shade. It was a surreal outfit that was notched up by wings-like ruffled bodice. Well, if 'Birdman' was to be made again with a female protagonist, this outfit would have been perfect. The attire was accentuated by ruffled and dramatic layers, which made this costume attire so futuristic.
Now coming to Deepika's look, she notched up her look with complementing pointed pencil heels. Her look was mostly jewellery-free except for the emerald studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a dramatic winged kohl and nude lip shade. A neat high bun completed her look. Beyoncé, on the other hand, teamed her ensemble with net stockings. She sported hoop earrings and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a glossy maroon lip shade and smoky kohl.
Well, we got to say Deepika Padukone looked better than Beyoncé in this attire as this stunning creating required an impeccable hairdo and minimal accessories. Deepika's makeup was also beautifully balanced. So, who do you think pulled off this attire better- Deepika or Beyoncé?