- 28 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Usually, the news floats around of Indian stars copying the Hollywood icons but this time, it was the other way round. So, it was none other than Beyoncé, who wore the same attire, which newlywed Deepika Padukone wore at Cannes this year. Beyoncé donned the outfit for the Global Citizen Festival in South Africa. Let's find out who carried the same outfit better.
Talking about this attire first, it came from Ashi Studio and was dipped in a hot pink shade. It was a surreal outfit that was notched up by wings-like ruffled bodice. Well, if 'Birdman' was to be made again with a female protagonist, this outfit would have been perfect. The attire was accentuated by ruffled and dramatic layers, which made this costume attire so futuristic.
Now coming to Deepika's look, she notched up her look with complementing pointed pencil heels. Her look was mostly jewellery-free except for the emerald studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a dramatic winged kohl and nude lip shade. A neat high bun completed her look. Beyoncé, on the other hand, teamed her ensemble with net stockings. She sported hoop earrings and allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a glossy maroon lip shade and smoky kohl.
Well, we got to say Deepika Padukone looked better than Beyoncé in this attire as this stunning creating required an impeccable hairdo and minimal accessories. Deepika's makeup was also beautifully balanced. So, who do you think pulled off this attire better- Deepika or Beyoncé?