Deepika Padukone made a statement today as she donned a gown, which was not only voluminous but also spoke volumes. There was something very poetic and dreamy about her latest Cannes pink-hued gown that our thoughts meandered to some magical land, where creativity has no bounds.
With whispers of tulle and layers of ruffles, she elevated her dressing game and made the meme-makers shut up, who trolled her for making the stereotypical fashion choices.
Her layered Ashi Studio outfit was every inch avant-garde and surreal. The hot pink colour of her larger-than-life attire beautifully juxtaposed with the picturesque backdrop of French Riviera as she posed gracefully for the shutterbugs.
On the red carpet, Dippy was having fun like pulling the tongue out but what caught our attention was her dramatic wings. But for these theatrical wings otherwise, her dress would have looked a lot toned-down. Deepika's knee-high dress flaunted the shapely legs of leggy lass.
The 'Padmaavat' actor tied a high bun and her matching pumps complemented the dress. Well, we are glad that Deepika amped up her style quotient notches higher.
How did you find Deepika in her angelic gown? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section
- Randeep Hooda’s Ensemble At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is A Sartorial Splendour
- Chitrangda Singh’s Quintessential Monsoon Bridal Look At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Outstanding
- Yami Gautam’s Vibrant Bridal Lehenga At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Inspired By Whimsical Moonlight
- Sonal Chauhan Adds A Spicy Touch With Her Quirky Dress At Delhi Times Fashion Week
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing