TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Inspired by the idyllic summers and diverse shades of nature, ace designer and one of the forerunners of sustainable fashion movement in India, Anita Dongre presented her delightful collection at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. She closed the second day of the ongoing fashion week with her ready-to-wear SS'19 collection, 'A Summer Reverie', which was in collaboration with an eco-friendly fabric brand, Tencel.
The collection consisted of signature light and flowy outfits, which were crafted out of silk and ecologically-driven TencelTM fabrics. Set against the vivid backdrop of pink and white blooms and enchanting fairy lights, the models gracefully walked amidst a dreamy garden in their gorgeous outfits. The ensembles were splashed in the cheerful shades of yellow, apricot, seafoam, surf blue, onion pink, and blush. The playful prints were dipped in hues including pista green, marigold yellow, misty blue, champagne pink, and lavender, which brought alive the magic of spring.
Accentuated by nuanced details, this exquisite collection included light-weight lehengas, maxi dresses, jumpsuits, saris, bandhgalas, pants, bundies, jackets, and more. The chic jewellery came from Anita Dongre Fine Jewellery. The beautiful voice of Rachel Varghese added to the utopian effect. Here are a few glimpses from Anita Dongre's closing show.