- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Yami Gautam was the showstopper for Gauri & Nainika's show on the day one of the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 and on the second day, she graced Anita Dongre's show. The actress was a vision in an Anita Dongre number, which was about soft hues and intricate details. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The 'Uri' actress wore a halter Viha dress, which came from the designer's latest Pichhwai collection. There was a poetic element to her structured and hand-painted cream-hued attire. Yami's dress vividly portrayed a refreshing dance of nature. Her ensemble encouraged us to appreciate nature and surroundings. The meticulous golden thread work on the border enhanced her attire. In a nutshell, it looked like a framed artwork.
Yami paired her dress with beige-hued pencil heels, which complemented her outfit. She kept her look minimal and the light makeup with a whiff of dewy touch spruced up her look. Yami's makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and well-defined kohl, which was accompanied by light purple eye shadow. The side-swept bob tresses elevated her style quotient. Yami Gautam looked like a dream. So, what do you think about Yami Gautam's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.