- 52 min ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 2 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 14 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Finance IndusInd Bank Q4 Net Profit Drops 62% As Provisions Rise Sharply
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Pogba and Hazard to Real Madrid? It's possible, says Varane
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
'Uri' actress, Yami Gautam was the showstopper for Gauri & Nainika, on the day one of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort' 19. The designer duo presented their collection, 'The Art of Latte' and their ensembles were a lot about romantic ruffles and twisted layers. Yami's gown was dramatic and voluminous. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress sashayed down the ramp in a beige-hued gown, which we thought was accentuated by nuanced details. Her gown was one-shouldered and was detailed with a flowy and layered silhouette. Yami's gown featured wispy tones and was notched up by dreamy notes. Her attire featured asymmetrical layers of organza and flared hem. The sequined floral appliques added an interesting dimension and enhanced the attire.
Yami paired her stunning gown with black thigh-length boots, which we thought contrasted her attire and gave her look a bold touch. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The signature bob tresses completed her showstopper avatar. So, how did you find this attire and look of Yami Gautam's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.