- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Elegance is simple, proved Yami Gautam with her latest outfit, which she wore for the success party of 'Uri'. The actress went for bright hue and gave us an understated look. Free from modern sensibility, she opted for an old-fashioned look. Her kurta and churidaar reminded us of the good old days.
The 'Uri' actress wore a round-necked kurta, which was structural and enhanced her slender frame. Yami's three-quarter-sleeved traditional suit was marked by subtle motifs and she teamed it with a plain matching yellow-hued churidaars. She also draped a plain dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her lightweight dupatta was intricately bordered and minimally done. The silver-hued sandals were beautifully embellished and went well with her gorgeous ensemble.
Yami notched up her look with delicate earrings, which complemented her outfit of the day. The makeup was dewy-toned and particularly highlighted by a pink lip shade. The soft kohl accompanied by an eyeshadow completed Yami's look. The side-swept wavy bob hairdo rounded out her ethnic avatar. We thought Yami Gautam was a vision to behold. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.