- 53 min ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 2 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 14 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Finance IndusInd Bank Q4 Net Profit Drops 62% As Provisions Rise Sharply
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Pogba and Hazard to Real Madrid? It's possible, says Varane
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Elegance is simple, proved Yami Gautam with her latest outfit, which she wore for the success party of 'Uri'. The actress went for bright hue and gave us an understated look. Free from modern sensibility, she opted for an old-fashioned look. Her kurta and churidaar reminded us of the good old days.
The 'Uri' actress wore a round-necked kurta, which was structural and enhanced her slender frame. Yami's three-quarter-sleeved traditional suit was marked by subtle motifs and she teamed it with a plain matching yellow-hued churidaars. She also draped a plain dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her lightweight dupatta was intricately bordered and minimally done. The silver-hued sandals were beautifully embellished and went well with her gorgeous ensemble.
Yami notched up her look with delicate earrings, which complemented her outfit of the day. The makeup was dewy-toned and particularly highlighted by a pink lip shade. The soft kohl accompanied by an eyeshadow completed Yami's look. The side-swept wavy bob hairdo rounded out her ethnic avatar. We thought Yami Gautam was a vision to behold. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.