- 59 min ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 16 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Automobiles Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- Technology Human Fall Flat Game Download For Android: How To Download Human Fall Flat Game Free On Android
- News World Rose Day 2020: Celebrating spirit of cancer patients
- Movies Anurag Kashyap's Assistant Reveals How The Director Reacted When An Actress Suggested Sexual Favours
- Sports Devdutt Padikkal story: 'You are in the playing XI' When Virat Kohli left young RCB batsman nervous
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Her attire gave us a glimpse of the theme of the movie. To put it more clearly, Yami Gautam wore an outfit, which somewhere gave us the essence of the film that she has been promoting with Vicky Kaushal. Yami's film 'Uri', is about the terror attacks at Uri Army Base Camp and her classic double-breasted unlined trench coat certainly backed military-inspired fashion.
The trench coat was by the label, FableStreet, and it was enhanced by sharp and precise details. Yami's attire was crisply collared and featured overlapping details. It was, by all means, a formal number, perfect as office wear. The three-quarter sleeves and the fabric belt added to the nuanced elements. However, it was definitely not an easy number to pull off but Yami carried it with a lot of confidence.
The actress paired her ensemble with sharply pointed pumps, which matched with her trench coat. She wore a humble gold metallic bracelet as well, which was a simple addition but elevated her formal look. Yami also carried Dior shades with her but she didn't wear it for the evening screening event. With her outfit, she mirrored the spirit of a woman, who lives life on her own terms. As for the make-up, it was absolutely dewy-toned, with highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and a meticulous dab of kohl. The signature side-swept tresses rounded out her look. How did you find Yami Gautam's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comments section.