- Movies Vijay Deverakonda And Rashmika Mandanna Are Not Just Friends? Rumours Spice Up Due To This Reason!
- News No intel failure in Pulwama attack, Government tells Parliament
- Finance MobiKwik Launches Bite Sized Health Insurance Policies With Max Bupa
- Technology Flipkart Qualcomm Snapdragon Days Sale Is Here – Buy Powerful Smartphones At Huge Discounts
- Automobiles Check Out Gaurav Gill's Rally-Spec Mahindra XUV300 — Do You Like It?
- Sports Honda riders have clear goals for Dutch MotoGP
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Yami Gautam is keeping it chic and classy for her upcoming movie, 'Uri' promotions. The actress recently gave us a timeless look, which can quite easily make us look stunning. Well, she pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
So, Yami wore a white shirt and teamed it with blue jeans. Now that was an amazing old-fashioned look and with this pairing, Yami taught us yet again that we don't have to try too hard when it comes to fashion. Her shirt was sharply collared and came with exaggerated Bishop sleeves. It was an overlapping top and Yami's jeans were dipped in a dark blue shade.
She wore white-hued sandals with her ensemble, which complemented her look. Yami notched up her look with hoop earrings and her light makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The signature side-parted bob hairdo rounded out her that 50s look. So, how did you find Yami Gautam's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.