Yami Gautam is keeping it chic and classy for her upcoming movie, 'Uri' promotions. The actress recently gave us a timeless look, which can quite easily make us look stunning. Well, she pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
So, Yami wore a white shirt and teamed it with blue jeans. Now that was an amazing old-fashioned look and with this pairing, Yami taught us yet again that we don't have to try too hard when it comes to fashion. Her shirt was sharply collared and came with exaggerated Bishop sleeves. It was an overlapping top and Yami's jeans were dipped in a dark blue shade.
She wore white-hued sandals with her ensemble, which complemented her look. Yami notched up her look with hoop earrings and her light makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The signature side-parted bob hairdo rounded out her that 50s look. So, how did you find Yami Gautam's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!