- 3 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 4 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Howdy Modi: Please help Sindh get independence from Pak, Activist urges Modi, Trump
- Automobiles Top-Selling MPVs In India For August 2019: Renault Triber Enters Top-5 While Maruti Ertiga Leads
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Sports Five most successful superstars in WWE Hell in a Cell history
- Movies Siddhant Chaturvedi On Gully Boy's Oscar Entry: Words Cannot Express My Happiness
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Over a period of few months, we have come to a realisation that Yami Gautam is among the favourite showstoppers. She has been walking down the ramp quite frequently; the recent one was a couple of days ago at the Lotus Make-Up FDCI India Fashion Week 2018 in Delhi. Cut to a few days, and we saw her raising the mercury in the fashion capital, Mumbai. Yes, the actress, glided down the ramp for the leading jewellery brand, Gehna Jewellers at Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018.
This time, the actress donned a contemporary ensemble with a classic vibe that resembled a sari. She made us think about the famous orange sari that veteran actress Mumtaz sported in a dance number. Yami's sari was dipped in the shades of reds but it definitely had an old-school touch to it. She wore an off-shouldered bikini blouse that was enhanced by different gradients of the colour red.
The blouse was modern but the sari was draped in a retro style. Her ensemble was marked by a slightly flared silhouette that was pleated and ended with the ruffled hemline. It was a dreamy number; the pallu was pinned classically and was detailed with asymmetrical edges. Her outfit made for a perfect festive function.
Her look was fuss-free and deceptively simple. She notched up her minimal look with stunning jewellery pieces. The sleek danglers and a statement finger ring spruced up her chic avatar. Yami's makeup was on the dewy side and highlighted by subtle kohl and a nude lip shade.
Well, she looked impressive, didn't she?