- 8 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 8 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 9 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 9 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Over a period of few months, we have come to a realisation that Yami Gautam is among the favourite showstoppers. She has been walking down the ramp quite frequently; the recent one was a couple of days ago at the Lotus Make-Up FDCI India Fashion Week 2018 in Delhi. Cut to a few days, and we saw her raising the mercury in the fashion capital, Mumbai. Yes, the actress, glided down the ramp for the leading jewellery brand, Gehna Jewellers at Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018.
This time, the actress donned a contemporary ensemble with a classic vibe that resembled a sari. She made us think about the famous orange sari that veteran actress Mumtaz sported in a dance number. Yami's sari was dipped in the shades of reds but it definitely had an old-school touch to it. She wore an off-shouldered bikini blouse that was enhanced by different gradients of the colour red.
The blouse was modern but the sari was draped in a retro style. Her ensemble was marked by a slightly flared silhouette that was pleated and ended with the ruffled hemline. It was a dreamy number; the pallu was pinned classically and was detailed with asymmetrical edges. Her outfit made for a perfect festive function.
Her look was fuss-free and deceptively simple. She notched up her minimal look with stunning jewellery pieces. The sleek danglers and a statement finger ring spruced up her chic avatar. Yami's makeup was on the dewy side and highlighted by subtle kohl and a nude lip shade.
Well, she looked impressive, didn't she?