- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When the bourgeois world thinks of calling it a day, the dreamers wake up to the serenity of the night. Against the inky-black backdrop of the night, they let their imaginations flow freely, as they stargaze. The aforementioned lines perfectly explain Yami Gautam, who in the dark hours of the night looked up at the stars, while her dress quite evidently represented idealism but with a touch of reality.
Her dress was dreamy and yet it had the steely touch to it. It was from the label Atelier Zuhra and Yami donned it for an event. The dress was a flight from monotony and accentuated by an icy glow. It was an outfit for a modern woman, who hasn't lost a connection with the fantasy world. This dress, which made us think of a contemporary ice princess, would have made a great date night attire as well.
Coming to the technical side of it, Yami's attire was detailed with razor-sharp edges, sheer fabric, a brush of metallic touch, and definitely a crisp hemline. It was a sleeveless dress with a translucent cloak draping the bodice. The balloon-like skirt of her dress was enhanced by white floral patterns. The patterns were precise and piercing.
Yami paired her dress with shiny silver-hued pointed pumps by Charles & Keith. Her chic jewellery came from H Craft Fine Jewellery. The makeup was bold and particularly lit up by wine-red lip shade. Yami's signature hairdo rounded off her look. She looked outstanding, don't you think so too?