- 1 min ago Diljit Dosanjh Took A Break From Maximalist Outfits And Wowed Us With Minimal Ethnic Ensembles
- 56 min ago Huma Qureshi Inspires Us To Bookmark Embellished Jumpsuits For Dazzling Parties
- 1 hr ago Hyposmia: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Sharmin Segal Has Three Diverse Ethnic Outfit Ideas For Light Formal Occasions
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Sheldon Cottrell's superb reflex throw runs Tamim Iqbal out - Watch
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Automobiles Husband Buys Doctor Wife A Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
- Technology WD Announces Black SN750 NVMe SSD To Amplify PC Gaming Performance
- Movies Noted Actor Advises Jr NTR To Stay Away From Politics? Shocking Remark Goes Viral
- News 'Jai Sri Ram, Vande Mataram' slogan raised in LS as Owaisi takes oath
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The day 4 of the India Couture Week 2018 had Yami Gautam gracing the ramp for Reynu Tandon. The actress looked resplendent in a floral lehenga, which came from the designer's collection, 'Once Upon a dream'.
True to its title, her ensemble was dreamy and it was dipped in pale gold colour. The blouse was cropped and meticulously embellished with golden patterns. She teamed her blouse with a voluminous and flared tulle skirt that was lighter in shade and contrasted the blouse. Her skirt was accentuated by neon pink and white floral embroidered patterns.
She also draped a dupatta that was creamy gold in hue and accentuated by intricate floral applique work. Her outfit was lightweight, flowy, and incorporated a generous use of lace and chanderi work. She wore ethnic earrings, a cocktail ring, and a kada.
She notched up her ravishing avatar with a nude makeup, winged eyeliner, and a light pink lip shade. Her classy hairdo was side-swept and she looked absolutely stunning as the showstopper.
Well, Yami Gautam wowed us on the last day of this year's India Couture Week. Did you find her as attractive as we did? Let us know your views in the comments section.