- 3 hrs ago Sana Khan And Sanaya Irani Exude Princess Vibes In Their Cute Dresses, But Who Looked Prettier?
- 4 hrs ago 8 Things To Do If You Don’t Like Your Partner’s Family
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 07 July 2020
- 18 hrs ago Rashami Desai Is A Sight To Behold In A White Ethnic Attire In Tamas Poster And We’re Speechless!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vodafone-Idea Revenue From Wireless Services Might Fall In Q1 FY21
- Automobiles Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR, Tuono RR 1100 Misano Editions Unveiled: Details
- News Kerala Gold Smuggling: Who is Swapna Suresh?
- Finance At Rs 47,000 Per 10 Grams, Gold May Still Be An Attractive Buy
- Movies Aashiqui Star Rahul Roy On Why He Walked Away From Bollywood: The Industry Had Nothing To Do With It
- Sports Sri Lanka tour was wake-up call, inspired me to lose weight during coronavirus lockdown: Dom Sibley
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The day 4 of the India Couture Week 2018 had Yami Gautam gracing the ramp for Reynu Tandon. The actress looked resplendent in a floral lehenga, which came from the designer's collection, 'Once Upon a dream'.
True to its title, her ensemble was dreamy and it was dipped in pale gold colour. The blouse was cropped and meticulously embellished with golden patterns. She teamed her blouse with a voluminous and flared tulle skirt that was lighter in shade and contrasted the blouse. Her skirt was accentuated by neon pink and white floral embroidered patterns.
She also draped a dupatta that was creamy gold in hue and accentuated by intricate floral applique work. Her outfit was lightweight, flowy, and incorporated a generous use of lace and chanderi work. She wore ethnic earrings, a cocktail ring, and a kada.
She notched up her ravishing avatar with a nude makeup, winged eyeliner, and a light pink lip shade. Her classy hairdo was side-swept and she looked absolutely stunning as the showstopper.
Well, Yami Gautam wowed us on the last day of this year's India Couture Week. Did you find her as attractive as we did? Let us know your views in the comments section.