- 41 min ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- 3 hrs ago Gigi Hadid Teases Fans With Her Summer-Perfect Tangerine-Yellow Eye Makeup; Copy It Now!
- 3 hrs ago Huma Qureshi Inspires Us To Up Our Street-Style Fashion Game With 3 Awesome Sporty Outfits
- Technology Swiggy, ANRA Technologies To Start Drone-Delivery In India; When Does It Begin?
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Extends Losses; Canara Bank Falls Over 6.5%
- Sports IPL return will be "hard to justify" for players who have withdrawn from international tours: Finch
- Movies Savdhaan India And Crime Patrol Actresses Arrested In A Robbery Case
- News Could have pan-India ramifications: SC on police plea against bail for Pinjra Tod activists, Jamia students
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Know History, Significance And All About This Special Day
Anavila Misra also took the initiative of making masks. She took to her Instagram handle to share her picture in a floral mask and the fashion designer stated that the masks are going to become an important part of our lives even post lockdown. She also added the importance of being conscious of our environment and sensitive towards people, who might not have strong immunity. Anavila, who is famous for her linen sarees, also announced her plan around mask.
View this post on Instagram
Whether we like it or not masks are going to become an important part of our lives even post lockdown. Even if we are healthy, It’s extremely important to be conscious of our environment and sensitive towards people who might not have strong immunity. As we start work post lockdown we are going to make masks for our entire team and every package which goes out of our stores or warehouse to our clients will have a mask made at our workshop. __________ This is my first attempt at making a fabric mask at home. I used linen fabric from one of my old kurtas and I already had this lace with me. You could use fabric ties as detailed in our previous post or any cords or laces you might have at home. ___________ #maskindia #makyourownmask #diy
A post shared by Anavila (@anavila_m) on
So, the designer wrote on her Instagram feed, "As we start work post lockdown we are going to make masks for our entire team and every package which goes out of our stores or warehouse to our clients will have a mask made at our workshop." Well, that's a necessary step and we are glad that her entire team will be given masks for safety purpose and the fact that how much she values her clients.
The fashion designer, who first introduced linen saree in 2010, also mentioned that her mask in the picture is her first attempt at making a fabric mask. Anavila Misra used linen fabrics from one of her old kurtas and she already had a lace with her. She also added, "You could use fabric ties as detailed in our previous posts or any cords or laces you might have at home. "
In her previous post that she was mentioning about, Anavila Misra has given a 4-easy way to make your mask at home. We found it helpful and thanks to her for helping us learn how to make masks.