- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Met Gala 2020 is going to be even more awesome next year, as it would be the Met's 150th anniversary in 2020. Celebrated on May 7, the annual costume gala graced by celebrities typically has a theme. This year, the theme was Camp: Notes On Fashion, which was about a certain kind of sensibility that aimed at exaggeration and artifice. The next year's Met Gala theme is absolutely different and so, let's find out what Met Gala 2020theme is about.
In his interview to the New York Times, Andrew Bolton, The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute curator said that fashion is indelibly connected to time. It reflects and represents the spirit of the times, but it also changes and develops with the times. The theme makes sense, as Bolton also revealed that there are a lot of fashion-time issues including designers hoping for more time to be creative, fashion's impact on environment, a focus on sustainability, and more.
Also, as per the New York Times report, the works of Virginia Woolf and the early 20th century French philosopher, Henri Bergson have played a major part in influencing the theme. Bolton also told about his plans of combining objective time (calendar years) with subjective time (moments of creativity). Now, that's a tough thing to crack and we hope the celebs are dressed in something more than a clock, calendar, or a time machine. The show would be chaired by Anna Wintour, Meryl Streep, Emma Stone, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Well, we are as excited as you are about Met Gala.