TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Yami Gautam was spotted in the city last night and she wore this absolutely fabulous number. She wore a dress that totally radiated boho vibes and looked comfy. The 'Uri' actress also spruced up her look with a spunky pairing. Well, let's decode her ensemble and the look.
So, Yami wore a flared dress, which defied structure. Her teal-hued dress was noodle-strapped with petal-like sleeves and a free-flowing bodice that was accentuated by a breezy silhouette. The skirt was also asymmetrical with pleated edges. This was a layered number and Yami pulled off her dress with a lot of aplomb.
She teamed it with black-hued boots, which looked cool and added to the quirk quotient. It was a rather interesting colour-block and Yami also carried a textured purse with her. She accessorised her look with a chic watch. The makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Yami Gautam's dress and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.