TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Yami Gautam was spotted in the city last night and she wore this absolutely fabulous number. She wore a dress that totally radiated boho vibes and looked comfy. The 'Uri' actress also spruced up her look with a spunky pairing. Well, let's decode her ensemble and the look.
So, Yami wore a flared dress, which defied structure. Her teal-hued dress was noodle-strapped with petal-like sleeves and a free-flowing bodice that was accentuated by a breezy silhouette. The skirt was also asymmetrical with pleated edges. This was a layered number and Yami pulled off her dress with a lot of aplomb.
She teamed it with black-hued boots, which looked cool and added to the quirk quotient. It was a rather interesting colour-block and Yami also carried a textured purse with her. She accessorised her look with a chic watch. The makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Yami Gautam's dress and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.