- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 2 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 2 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Kerala Vishu Bumper Lottery Result 2022: Check date, time and prize money
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Bollywood actress Yami Gautam surprised everyone when she recently announced that she has tied the knot with director Aditya Dhar. Since then, she has been sharing a lot of pictures from her traditional wedding and treating our eyes with her gorgeous looks. However, lately, the diva mesmerised us with her post-wedding look and now it's doing rounds on the internet. In the pictures, she was seen dressed up in a pretty printed maxi dress and looking 'simply happy', as she mentioned in the caption. This dress of hers is quite affordable and you can get it for under 10K. So, let us take a close look at her attire, decode it, and know its actual price.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Yami Gautam was seen dolled up in a lovely printed dress and twirling happily in it. It was a dark pink chiffon maxi dress, which was accentuated by intricate ethnic prints in the shades of red and blue. Her dress featured flowy bishop sleeves, a V-shaped neckline, and a ruffled and pleated tier. The Uri: The Surgical Strike actress' this piece came from the designer Ritu Kumar's dresses collection and it is priced at Rs. 8,900 approximately. She completed her look with a pair of brown-hued footwear and accessorised her look with hoop earrings.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Yami kept her look simple yet beautiful. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Kaabil actress painted her nails with red polish and left her mid-parted highlighted layered tresses loose.
We absolutely loved this pretty dress of Yami Gautam and she looked extremely gorgeous in it. What do you think about this dress of Yami Gautam? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yami Gautam's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeA Thursday Actress Yami Gautam Dhar Looks Resplendent In Black And Green Gown
- bollywood wardrobeA Thursday Promotions: Yami Gautam - The Boss Lady In Black And White Outfit!
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Sanjana Sanghi And Yami Gautam Have Traditional Outfit Goals
- bollywood wardrobeGanesh Chaturthi 2021: Exquisite Saree Goals From Madhuri Dixit, Yami Gautam, Kangana Ranaut
- bollywood wardrobeLatest Fashion Scoop Ft. Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone And Other Bollywood Actresses
- bollywood wardrobeYami Gautam Looks Gorgeous In Her Cream And Gold Saree; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Game Too!
- make up tipsNewly-Wed Yami Gautam Flaunts Her Post-Wedding Look In Red Vermilion, Tiny Bindi And Bright Lipstick
- bollywood wardrobeEvelyn Sharma Stuns In A White Wedding Gown As She Ties The Knot With Her Beau Tushaan Bhindi
- bollywood wardrobeYami Gautam Stuns In Her Orange Suit For Mehendi; Reminds Us Of Deepika Padukone’s Orange Suit
- make up tipsYami Gautam’s Dewy Wedding Makeup Is What Brides-To-Be During Lockdown Should Bookmark
- bollywood wardrobeYami Gautam Looks Gorgeous As She Opts For A Red Saree For Her Wedding With Uri Director Aditya Dhar