- 1 hr ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- 14 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 17 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: With eye on Super 12s stage, Ireland and Nambia clash in must-win game
- Movies Director Shankar’s Son-In-Law Rohit Booked Under POCSO For Sexually Harassing A Minor: Reports
- News DA for Central Government employees could be hiked to 31%: Cabinet nod awaited
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Finance Top Education Stocks In India To Consider 2021
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Yami Gautam, who recently celebrated Raksha Bandhan with her siblings, recently took to Instagram to share the August digital cover of Elle India magazine. It was a refreshing cover and inspired us to sport florals in monsoons. Apart from her cover look, we found her makeup also very inspiring. She looked so fresh and beautiful and we are pretty sure you all must want to ace this look of hers.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @elleindia with @make_repost ・・・ She is fearless She is grounded She is feisty She is kind She is gorgeous And she is a lot more.. . Introducing our August digital cover star, @yamigautam. “Kindness is compassion. Kindness is a way of life, it’s a part of your value system. It took a pandemic for a lot of people to realise what value kindness and compassion holds. I hope that once we get back to our regular lives, we don’t forget the values this time has re-inculcated in everybody,” she reflects in our Kindness Issue. . Link in bio for more. . On @yamigautam: Silk brocade trench coat @suketdhir via @ogaanindia’s online store. Diamond earrings @herstoryjewels. . Photographer: @sushantchhabria Styling: @divyakdsouza/ @inega.in Art direction: @prashish_moore Words: @kavereeb Hair: @mikedesir/ @animacreatives Make-up: @akgunmanisali / @inega.in Production: @p.productions_ Assisted by: @khushi46 (styling), @thismichellelobo (intern) . #ELLEAugust #YamiGautam #Bollywood #Celebrity
A post shared by Yami Gautam (@yamigautam) on
So, posed against a pink backdrop of bougainvillaea creepers, Yami beckoned us to celebrate nature. The magazine described her as, "She is fearless, She is grounded, She is feisty, She is kind, She is gorgeous, And she is a lot more.." We totally agree with the caption and as for her ensemble, it was a trench coat attire designed by Suket Dhir. It was a silk brocade trench coat that was accentuated by a light blue hue, which was metallic in appearance. Yami Gautam's coat was enhanced by pink, yellow, and dark blue nature-inspired accents. The attire was structured with a sharp collar and overlapping detail. The coat was via Ogaan India online store.
She upped her look with delicate diamond earrings, which were from Her Story. The makeup was marked by glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with light pink eye shadow. Well, this makeup look is worth trying and her side-parted highlighted bob tresses completed her avatar. So, what do you think about Yami Gautam's attire and look? Let us know that.