TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Sunny Leone was a vision to behold in her sunny dress at the trailer launch of her web series, 'Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone.' She wore a stunning mustard yellow dress for the event and made us go gaga all over her.
Her outfit of the day was outstanding and she pulled off this asymmetrical dress like a pro. Sunny, whose fashion game is always very strong, gave us another monsoon-inspiring outfit. Her attire featured a sleeveless plunging round-neck and a tight bodice. Her skirt was flowy and had quite a deep slit in the front.
It was a simple dress that perfectly accentuated her curvy frame. Her beautiful cami dress also had a net feature at the centre of her neckline. It was a cross between a maxi and a midi and we thought she looked just stunning at the event.
Sunny accessorised her outfit with golden danglers that went well with her beautiful dress. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a bold red lip shade. She completed her look by keeping her wavy tresses slightly messy and loose.
Yes, Sunny definitely elevated the hotness quotient. We hope she gives us more #ootds and all the very best to her for her web series.