Sunny Leone walked the ramp as the showstopper for Libas by Reshma Riyaz Gangji at the Bombay Times Fashion Week 2017.
She wore a gorgeous lehenga from Libas and she looked marvellous and beautiful as a royal bride. The blue lehenga had golden embroidery done all over its body. The blouse had a sexy cold-shoulder cut, which added an uniqueness from the stereotyped bridal look.
The golden embroidery was more prominent on the cuffs and the hemline of the lehenga. Sunny wore her prettiest bridal attire with Mughal-designed gold jewellery.
This was indeed one of her prettiest looks.
- Sunny Leone Opts For Surrogacy: Things To Know About Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Visits Madame Tussauds Delhi, Being Winter-Friendly In Black
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Manushi To Sunny In Their Utmost Stylish Avatars: The Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2018 Launch
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018