- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Warina Hussain ditched the usual gowns and traditional outfits and graced the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards in a pantsuit. The actress gave the boss lady vibes and looked absolutely glamorous. She made a strong case for pantsuits as a party wear. She looked impeccable as ever. Let's decode her party outfit and look.
So, Warina wore an all-white ensemble that was accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was enhanced by overlapping asymmetrical bodice, which we thought was a refreshing piece. The jacket was meticulously adorned with subtly embellished floral applique. Warina paired her contemporary jacket with straight-fit ivory pants.
She teamed her ensemble with shiny golden pencil heels and accessorised her look with a delicate choker. The makeup was marked by dewy accents and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The smoky kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow notched up her look. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. With this look and outfit, Warina proved to us that she is a budding style icon. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.