- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Warina Hussain ditched the usual gowns and traditional outfits and graced the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards in a pantsuit. The actress gave the boss lady vibes and looked absolutely glamorous. She made a strong case for pantsuits as a party wear. She looked impeccable as ever. Let's decode her party outfit and look.
So, Warina wore an all-white ensemble that was accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was enhanced by overlapping asymmetrical bodice, which we thought was a refreshing piece. The jacket was meticulously adorned with subtly embellished floral applique. Warina paired her contemporary jacket with straight-fit ivory pants.
She teamed her ensemble with shiny golden pencil heels and accessorised her look with a delicate choker. The makeup was marked by dewy accents and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The smoky kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow notched up her look. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. With this look and outfit, Warina proved to us that she is a budding style icon. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.