- 47 min ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 47 min ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 50 min ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 1 hr ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 8: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Movies Is This The Reason Behind Nayanthara-Dhanush Rift? Shocking Deets Inside
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Warina Hussain ditched the usual gowns and traditional outfits and graced the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards in a pantsuit. The actress gave the boss lady vibes and looked absolutely glamorous. She made a strong case for pantsuits as a party wear. She looked impeccable as ever. Let's decode her party outfit and look.
So, Warina wore an all-white ensemble that was accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was enhanced by overlapping asymmetrical bodice, which we thought was a refreshing piece. The jacket was meticulously adorned with subtly embellished floral applique. Warina paired her contemporary jacket with straight-fit ivory pants.
She teamed her ensemble with shiny golden pencil heels and accessorised her look with a delicate choker. The makeup was marked by dewy accents and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The smoky kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow notched up her look. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. With this look and outfit, Warina proved to us that she is a budding style icon. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.