- 19 min ago Coolie No.1 Promotions: Sara Ali Khan Proves Less Is The New More With Her Minimal Make-Up Looks
- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- 1 hr ago Vidya Balan Exudes Confidence With Her Latest Floral Saree Look And Silver Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- News GHMC: Firm in opposition, BJP’s countdown for Telangana assembly polls begin
- Finance RTGS To Be Available 24x7 Soon: RBI Governor
- Sports BIG NEWS | South Africa vs England: 1st ODI postponed due to a Covid positive case in SA camp
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Abijeet-Akhil-Sohel’s Hug After Ticket To Finale Task Is Winning Hearts On The Internet!
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Automobiles New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The gorgeous Warina Hussain also sashayed down the ramp on the final day of the India Fashion Week 2019, presented by FDCI and sponsored by Lotus Make-Up. She exuded power and elegance as she walked down the ramp for Nikhita Tandon, who presented her collection, 'Every Drop Counts'. The collection focused on environmental awareness and generating concern about marine life.
Speaking about Warina, the diva was dressed in a black and golden gown with cape sleeves. Her attire elaborated on contrasts and textured hues. It was an iridescent number, which was highlighted by metallic accents and bold slits. The dress was accentuated by myriad prints and was detailed with a deep front slit. It was a dramatic dress and Warina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb.
She paired it with shiny golden heels, which went well with her gown. The makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade and the main highlight was the golden eye shadow. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Warina Hussain's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.