- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The gorgeous Warina Hussain also sashayed down the ramp on the final day of the India Fashion Week 2019, presented by FDCI and sponsored by Lotus Make-Up. She exuded power and elegance as she walked down the ramp for Nikhita Tandon, who presented her collection, 'Every Drop Counts'. The collection focused on environmental awareness and generating concern about marine life.
Speaking about Warina, the diva was dressed in a black and golden gown with cape sleeves. Her attire elaborated on contrasts and textured hues. It was an iridescent number, which was highlighted by metallic accents and bold slits. The dress was accentuated by myriad prints and was detailed with a deep front slit. It was a dramatic dress and Warina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb.
She paired it with shiny golden heels, which went well with her gown. The makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade and the main highlight was the golden eye shadow. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Warina Hussain's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.