- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 2 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 4 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Sports Kapil Dev to star in Champions Golf tournament in Pune
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Legendary actresses, Waheeda Rehman and Asha Parekh totally caught our attention as they graced the sets of Super Dancer 3. They looked graceful in their respective saris and totally exuded vintage vibes. They gave us style goals and inspired us to drape a sari. Let's decode their sari and look.
Waheeda Rehman wore an emerald green sari, which came from the label, Ashdeen. She looked impressive in her ensemble, which was elaborated by Parsi Gara work. The poetic embroidery was done with silver threads and her opulent sari talked about the inter-cultural amalgamation. The drape was also accentuated by subtle motifs and she teamed her sari with matching green blouse. The pearl neckpiece and drop earrings came from Minerali. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and kohl.
Asha Parekh's sari was designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and her sari was about contrasts. Her sari was black in colour and featured beautifully embellished golden and pink border. She teamed her sari with a dark pink blouse, which colour-blocked her black sari. She accessorised her look with dazzling ivory necklace, earrings, and nose stud, which came from Raniwala 1881. The makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade, dark kohl, and a red bindi.
Don't you think they looked lovely? Let us know that in the comment section.