- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The golden divas also graced the wedding reception of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. They looked resplendent in their saris and each gave us a sari goal. Yes, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini, and Rekha looked gracious and proved that beauty is timeless. Let's find out what sari did they wear.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a silk sari that was purple-hued and contrasted by gleaming golden. Her sari consisted of a full-sleeved brocade blouse and was accentuated by intricate patterns. She carried a printed golden potli bag with her. She accessorised her look with heavy neckpiece, elaborate chaandbaalis, and complementing bangles. Her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The mogra flowers adorned her impeccable sindoor-clad bun and that completed her look.
Waheeda Rehman, on the other hand, went for a minimal look. She wore a bluish-green sari that was subtly printed in gold and draped in a classical style. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved matching blouse. Waheeda Rehman accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and complementing bangles. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept bun rounded out her look.
Hema Malini went for a bright yellow sari, which was colour-blocked by pastel pink and green patterned patterns. She draped her sari beautifully and teamed it with a half-sleeved multi-coloured blouse. Hema Malini accessorised her look with an emerald neckpiece, minimal danglers, and delicate bracelet. She carried an embellished clutch with her. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept puffed tresses completed her look.
We loved Waheeda Rehman's attire and look the most. Who did you find the best looking? Let us know that in the comment section.