- News Young woman approaches Bhopal court after her father 'cheats' in a game of Ludo
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The golden divas also graced the wedding reception of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. They looked resplendent in their saris and each gave us a sari goal. Yes, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini, and Rekha looked gracious and proved that beauty is timeless. Let's find out what sari did they wear.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a silk sari that was purple-hued and contrasted by gleaming golden. Her sari consisted of a full-sleeved brocade blouse and was accentuated by intricate patterns. She carried a printed golden potli bag with her. She accessorised her look with heavy neckpiece, elaborate chaandbaalis, and complementing bangles. Her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The mogra flowers adorned her impeccable sindoor-clad bun and that completed her look.
Waheeda Rehman, on the other hand, went for a minimal look. She wore a bluish-green sari that was subtly printed in gold and draped in a classical style. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved matching blouse. Waheeda Rehman accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and complementing bangles. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept bun rounded out her look.
Hema Malini went for a bright yellow sari, which was colour-blocked by pastel pink and green patterned patterns. She draped her sari beautifully and teamed it with a half-sleeved multi-coloured blouse. Hema Malini accessorised her look with an emerald neckpiece, minimal danglers, and delicate bracelet. She carried an embellished clutch with her. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept puffed tresses completed her look.
We loved Waheeda Rehman's attire and look the most. Who did you find the best looking? Let us know that in the comment section.