Veteran actress Hema Malini and daughter Esha Deol gave us a rare moment as they graced the ramp for Sanjuktta Dutta at Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The mother-duo looked their traditional best in their vibrant attires, which celebrated Indian textile and handloom heritage.
Hema Malini draped a silk sari, which was multi-coloured and accentuated by vibrant prints. It was a navy blue, red, and bright yellow sari, which represented the Assamese heritage of the country. It was enhanced by characteristic prints and Hema Malini looked stunning as ever. Also, interesting was the meticulous placement of jewellery. She wore a delicate and traditional kamarbandh, bangles, maang-tikka, ethnic earrings, and a statement necklace. She completed her look with a red bindi and a little heavy makeup.
Esha, on the other hand, wore a more contemporary attire. She wore a quarter-sleeved pink-coloured blouse and silver-hued skirt with printed border. She draped a dupatta in a Gujarati style and tied a heavy kamarbandh, which added a structure to her attire. Esha's jewellery was more minimal as compared to her mother's. She wore bracelets and a maang-tikka, but yes, she did wear a red bindi and gajra like her mother.
Well, we were happy to see both the graceful ladies sashaying down the ramp. Didn't they look just awe-inspiring?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary