Deepika Padukone attended the biography launch of veteran actress Hema Malini, titled Beyond The Dream Girl and written by Ram Kamal Mukherjee.
Both the divas, Deepika and Hema Malini looked splendid at the event and both their style books were just perfect. While Hema Malini wore a blue floral embossed sari, Deepika rocked her red Benarasi silk sari. Both from different Bollywood eras, kept their style statements apt and graceful.
Deepika wore beautiful traditional gold accessories along with the sari while the Dream Girl kept it classier with pearls and gemstones. We are still confused about choosing the better one among them.
Celebrities including Esha Deol and Juhi Chawla were also present at the event but no one could beat the two.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship