TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election LIVE — Seeking Second Term, PM To File Nomination In Varanasi Today
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RR — Highlights
- Range Rover Sport Review — The Most Dynamic SUV Of Them All!
- HONOR 8S With 5.71-Inch Dew-Drop Notch Display Launched For Rs 9,200
- IndiGo And Spicejet Now Among The Most Expensive Airline Stocks In the World
- Arjun Kapoor BREAKS Silence On Malaika Arora
- 10 Best Tips To Quit Smoking
- Along The Trail Of The River Godavari
Deepika Padukone attended the biography launch of veteran actress Hema Malini, titled Beyond The Dream Girl and written by Ram Kamal Mukherjee.
Both the divas, Deepika and Hema Malini looked splendid at the event and both their style books were just perfect. While Hema Malini wore a blue floral embossed sari, Deepika rocked her red Benarasi silk sari. Both from different Bollywood eras, kept their style statements apt and graceful.
Deepika wore beautiful traditional gold accessories along with the sari while the Dream Girl kept it classier with pearls and gemstones. We are still confused about choosing the better one among them.
Celebrities including Esha Deol and Juhi Chawla were also present at the event but no one could beat the two.