- 7 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 8 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 9 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies 20 Years Of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Ekta Kapoor Reminiscences Pitching The Show To Star Plus
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
We were majorly missing Esha Deol from quite some time but the 'Dhoom' actress surprised us with a rare public appearance. Hema Malini's daughter, Esha was all decked up and papped crazily as she graced the inauguration ceremony of a jewellery store.
She looked fresh as a daisy in her traditional attire that complemented the occasion. Her Faabiiana attire played with contrasts and we found it quite interesting. Her ethnic outfit was a mix of subtle prints and loud metallics. In terms of mood and tone of the attire, it perfectly fitted into the fusion wear category.
So, she teamed her kurti with a skirt. Her quarter-sleeved bandhgala kurta featured an intricately done golden-hued collar and light prints. It had quite a significant border that was again enhanced by golden embroidery. Esha's dupatta was also white-hued like her kurta and was adorned with golden-coloured floral accents.
Her skirt, on the other hand, contrasted her kurta. While her kurta was structured, her skirt was flared. Unlike, her kurta, her skirt was dramatic and splashed in grey hue. It featured a metallic touch and was lustrous. So, overall, her attire was pretty eye-catching and not very easy to pull off. However, Esha carried it with all the grace.
Esha's makeup was light and mostly highlighted by pink lip shade. She made a middle-parted bun and gave her look a romantic touch. Esha rounded off her look with gold jhumkis, which perfectly complemented her attire.
So, Esha Deol clearly swooned us over with her latest ethnic avatar. Did she have the same effect on you? Let us know your views in the comment section.