- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- News Former DGP Bihar Gupteshwar Pandey to join Nitish Kumar's JDU today
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The star-studded Raag Shayari event was also graced by yesteryear divas, Waheeda Rehman and Asha Parekh. The veteran stars looked resplendent and absolutely graceful in their saris, which talked about understated glamour and sophistication. Their outfits were a strict departure from the modern sensibilities and embellishments. Let's decode their outfit and looks.
Coming to Waheeda Rehman first, her sari was about intricate patterns and soft hues. It was an elegant number that featured miniature-printed border. She teamed her absolutely gorgeous sari with a half-sleeved ivory blouse, which went well with her sari. Waheeda Rehman accessorised her look with a delicate bangle and a statement necklace, which was studded with precious stones. She carried an ivory clutch with her. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and soft kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her minimal look.
Asha Parekh, on the other hand, opted for bold hues. Her sari was minus the patterns but was accentuated by deep red, black, and golden hues. Her red-hued sari was elegantly bordered and she teamed it with a half-sleeved black-hued blouse, which was meticulously bordered. She accessorised her look with a sleek gold necklace, a traditional bangle, and dainty earrings. She carried a textured black purse with her and her makeup was highlighted by a red glossy lip shade, heavy kohl, and a bindi. The side-swept bob hairdo completed her gorgeous avatar.
We thought both the actresses looked elegant. Whose attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.